IEEE Projects for Oracle
I. ORACLE 10g based DATABASE SECURITY
- Fast-Geo: Efficient Geometric Range Queries on Encrypted Spatial Data (IEEE 2017).
II. ORACLE Forms based PERFORMANCE TUNING
- Human-Powered Data Cleaning for Probabilistic Reachability Queries on Uncertain Graphs (IEEE 2017).
III. ORACLE Forms based TEXT MINING
- Towards Real-Time, Country-Level Location Classification of Worldwide Tweets Towards Real-Time, Country-Level Location Classification of Worldwide Tweets (IEEE 2017).
IV. ORACLE Forms based DIGITAL VISUALIZATION
- Progressive Shape-distribution-encoder for 3D Shape Retrieval (IEEE 2017).
V. ORACLE Forms based DATA MINING
- A Parallel Nonlocal Means Algorithm for Remote Sensing Image Denoising on an Intel Xeon Phi Platform (IEEE 2017).
VI. ORACLE Forms based WEB SERVICE
- Decentralized Configuration of Embedded Web Services for Smart Home Applications (IEEE 2017)
VII. ORACLE Forms based INFORMATION SECURITY
- Secure and Energy-Efficient Data Transmission System Based on Chaotic Comprehensive Sensing in Body-to-Body Networks (IEEE 2017).