Internship For BSc Physics
Topic 1 : NON CONVENTIONAL ENERGY
- SOLAR ENERGY : Solar radiation – Solar radiation outside the earth’s atmosphere Solar radiation at the earth’s surface – Solar Thermal Energy
- WIND ENERGY: Power in the wind – Types of wind energy systems – Horizontal axis wind Turbine – Vertical axis wind Turbine.
Topic 2: AGRICULTURE PHYSICS
- SOIL PHYSICS: Mechanical composition of soil – physical properties of soil, pore space, porosity, particle density – classification – significance of clays – shrinkage, soil color.
- WATER PHYSICS: Water qualities – Rain fall – Ground water – surface water pollution – instrumentation and sampling – water quality monitoring.
Topic 3 : ELECTRICAL, OPTICAL SENSOR APPLICATION
- Micro Controller
- OPTICAL SENSOR: The measurands possible by different optical sensors are Temperature, Velocity Liquid level, Pressure, Displacement (position), Vibrations, Force radiation, pH- value, Strain, Acoustic field and Electric field.