Civil Internship in Chennai
Building Design Using ZWCAD
Day 1: Introduction Of ZWCAD
- ZWCAD Functions
- ZWCAD System Requirements
- Invoking Commands in ZWCAD
- ZWCAD Screen Components like Drawing Area,
Command Window, Navigation Bar & Status Bar
Day 2: Design Of Individual Villas
- Design Of Residential Building 2D Plan
- Design Of Living Room, Pooja Room
- Design Of Kitchen & Rest Room
- Design Of Balcony & Portico
- Design Of Staircase
Day 3: Structural Design Of Individual Villas
- Design Of Centerline Diagram
- Design Of Column Diagram
- Design Of Footing Diagram
- Design Of Building in Front. Rear, & Side Elevation
- Design Of Sectional Elevation
Day 4: Design Of Commercial Building With 70MM Theatre
- Design Of Commercial Building 2D plan
- Design Of Shops, Staircase, Rest Room
- Design Of Seating Area, Projector Area, Screen
- Design Of Canteen in theTheatre
Day 5: Structural Design Of Building & Theatre
- Design Of Centerline Layout
- Design Of Column Layout
- Design Of Footing Layout
- Design Of Sectional Elevation
- Design Of Theatre Elevation in Top View
The main purpose of going for a Civil internship is to gain domain knowledge and industry exposure during the college days. This Civil internship training will make yourself unique during the time of placements. As Companies nowadays will prefer to hire the students who have gone through some internships or training, instead of preferring the normal students. The internship will help you to get placed in the core domains. Not only for Engineering students even Arts fellow mates can also undergo training in their sophisticated domain and gain Industrial Experience. UNIQ Chennai is the Best Project Centre in Chennai for all the Students.
Get Your CIVIL Internship
Internship Program – Site Visiting
Day 1: Marking & Excavation
- Marking of plot
- Excavate soil
- Types of foundation
- Shallow foundation
- Deep foundation (pile)
Day 2: Basement Work For Footing
- Types of footing
- Strip footing
- Isolated footing
- Mat footing
- Reinforcement details
- Mix ratio of concrete
Day 3: Column & Plinth Area
- Types of column
- Size of column
- Reinforcement details for column
- Plinth level
- Sand filling for plinth level
Day 4: Construction Of Masonry Work
- Types of bricks
- Burnt clay brick
- Hollow brick
- Fly ash brick
- Type of bond
- Types of lintel
- Reinforcement details for lintel
Day 5: Construction Of Slab and Beam
- Slab and its types
- One way slab
- Two-way slab
- Continuous slab
- Beam and its types
- Single reinforced beam
- Double reinforced beam
- Parapet wall
- Water tank
- Septic tank
- Plastering work
Opportunities for Internship in Chennai by UNIQ Technologies
Experience is a factor in hiring decisions, you no longer have to simply be more qualified than the person next to you, and you have to be more qualified than countless others all around the world. You can greatly boost your classroom knowledge by gaining real-world experience through an internship in Chennai. If you have completed internships, you will clearly have a superiority over your classmates who haven’t. “Not only does participation in an internship make the student a more attractive candidate, but it can also be an avenue to a job,” says NACE Executive Director Marilyn Macke.
Thus We, UNIQ TECHNOLOGIES (ISO 9001:2015 Certified) – an expertise SOFTWARE/SERVICES/DEVELOPMENT company was initiated by experts from foremost MNCs like TCS, WIPRO, IBM, CTS, and Accenture. Having its Parent office in Chennai and Coimbatore, the pursuit towards the knowledge pulled them copious expansion with a child office at Tirunelveli. And providing internship offers for the 2nd, 3rd, and final year Students. We provide Internship for Arts and Engineering Students.
UNIQ Chennai offers the Civil internship in Chennai for Engineering. The internship is offered for the students of all the departments. An internship training helps the students to gain the industry knowledge while studying itself. Nowadays Companies started hiring the students who underwent internship or inplant training during their college days. So it is must for every budding Engineer or Arts students to undergo any inplant training or internship during their college days. UNIQ Chennai stands as a platform for all the budding graduates by offering an internship in Chennai.
In UNIQ Chennai internship is available for all second, third and final year students of all branches in Engineering and Arts. The internship may vary from two to tens based on the domain. Civil Internship Certification is also provided by the UNIQ Chennai on Completion.
The key Norms to know about the Internship:
- Civil Internship in Chennai is available for all the 2nd, 3rd and final year Students as; 2, 5 and 10 days.
- We encourage those outstation students who choose the internship in chennai can select for 2 and 5 days.
- It’s actually a fast track course, where every syllabus would be covered within the 2 days and 5 days.
- Local students can pursue the Civil internship in chennai with the full satisfaction for the remaining 5 more days with 10 day program of training and Development.
- With the mandatory norms for the trainees to have their laptops with them.
- Software and installations can be given at the first day.
- In the 5 Day program, All Learning process have to be done for the first three days and Mini project development will on the remaining two days.
- In the 10 Day program, All Learning process have to be done for the first 5 days and Main project development will on the remaining 5 days.
- Three certificates will be provided while wrapping up. Internship certificate, Mini Project certificate and Industry Exposure Certificate.